Rural and Remote Registered Nurses – Northern Territory
We are currently seeking experienced Rural and Remote Registered Nurses to close the gap in Indigenous health outcomes in remote Indigenous communities across the Northern Territory. These highly-rewarding roles are typically 2 – 12 weeks in duration. Travel and accommodation will be provided.
Experience and Qualifications Required
- minimum 4 years rural and remote experience, previous experience in Northern Territory is an advantage
- current unrestricted Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) Registration
- two current clinical references
- eligible to gain a National Police Check and Working With Children Check (WWCC)
- current certification in Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) is an advantage
- immunisation evidence.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Josephine Kennedy on 0417 490 707.