Registered Nurses – Queensland
We are currently seeking experienced Registered Nurses from all craft groups to fill locum positions in the public health service in Queensland. These roles are typically 4 weeks – 12 weeks in duration and some of these include;
- Mental Health
- Medical/Surgical Ward
- Emergency Department
- Clinical Nurse
Experience and Qualifications Required
- proven experience as a Registered Nurse for the past 24 months
- full registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) and have the right to work in Australia
- postgraduate certificates an advantage
- current National Police Check
- current valid Blue Card (working with children)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Josephine Kennedy on 0417 490 707.